Courses & Events
1) Integrated analysis of shotgun proteomic data with PatternLab for proteomics 4.0
VII Proteomics Workshop - Satellite Event
- From November 10th to November 11th, 2016
- The course will inlcude theroy and hands-on exercises on peptide / protein identification, quantitation by XIC / Spectral Counting / iTRAQ and TMT and pinpointing differentially abundant proteins.
- Venue: LNBio at the Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM) Campus in Campinas/SP - Brazil
- Inscriptions: From August 15th to September 16th, 2016
- More information at: VII Proteomics Workshop
2) Proteome Analysis by Mass Spectrometry
- From November 28th to December 2nd, 2016
- Venue: Institut Pasteur de Mointevideo
- Inscriptions: From June 17th to August 31st, 2016
- Send the application form to email@example.com with the short CV (max. 2 pages) and Letter of support from your lab head.